Personal information subject to this Privacy Notice will be collected and retained by Solnce Energy Private Limited, with a registered office at UG-47, Highfield Ascot, VIP Road, opp. Palm Avenue, Vesu, Surat, Gujarat 395007. We request that you read this privacy statement carefully.
APPLICATION AND SCOPE
1.1 The provisions of this Policy apply to the individuals who visit the website or use or avail the Services provided by us. By visiting our website or using our services, you indicate that you have read our Policy.
1.2 This Policy has been framed in accordance with the Information Technology Act of 2000, Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules 2011, and any other rules enacted there under as amended from time to time (“IT Act”).
1.3 We reserve the right to regularly update the policy without informing you. You are kindly requested to regularly review the updated policy. Moreover it is also important for you to regularly provide us with your updated information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
During the use of this website we collect certain information (“Collected Personal Information”). This information shall include but is not limited to,
2.1.2 Identity and Profile Information which includes name, username, photographs, gender, and any other identifiers like Aadhar Card, Pan Card, or any other government issued identity card, as we may deem fit.
2.1.2 Contact and Residential Details which includes your mailing, email, mobile numbers, residential (home) address, location and other identifiers like property tax bill, electricity bill etc, as we may deem fit.
2.1.3 Business Information which includes business address, job title, business line
2.1.4 Transaction Information which includes details of Service(s) you have availed, limited portion of your debit or credit card and/ or UPI ID to keep a check or to verify the payment process,
2.1.5 Technical Information shall include your IP address, your internet service provider, as well as User ID and password of the account created with Solnce Energy’s Platform to help you in case of any error.
2.1.6 Usage Information includes the ways in which you use the website, the amount of time spent by you on the website, activities like booking, payment etc done by you on the website.
2.2 The information that does not reveal your identity directly or indirectly shall not be termed as personal information as considered under law. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this Policy
METHODS OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Different methods are used / adopted by us in order to collect personal information from you which includes:
3.1.1 In Person Communication: Data is provided by you when your direct
- 18.104.22.168 create an account or profile with us on our Platform.
- 22.214.171.124 avail our Services or carry out other activities in connection with the Services
- 126.96.36.199 request any communications regarding service to be sent to you,
- 188.8.131.52 report a problem with our Platform and/or our Services availed by you, or
- 184.108.40.206 give us feedbacks regarding the Services provided to you or contact us.
3.1.2 Default technical interactions: Every time when the Platform is surfed by you or any Services are availed by you, Technical Information pertaining to device, browsing patterns as mentioned in clause 2.1.5 will be automatically collected.
3.1.3 Parties other than Solnce Energy: The Personal Information about you shall be collected from various platforms other than Solnce Energy, which shall include:
- 220.127.116.11 Any information from social media platform
- 18.104.22.168 Identity and Profile Information as mentioned in Clause 2.1.1 from publicly open/disclosed sources, etc;
- 22.214.171.124 Identity and Profile Information as mentioned in Clause 2.1.1 from our business entities.
PROCESSING OF COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1 Processing includes usage and disclosure of Collected Personal Information
4.2 When Personal Information is provided by you to this Platform, we may use it by processing it for the purposes stated below:
- 4.2.1 To provide you with the requested Services: We process your Personal Information when you contact us via our Platform and request the Service. These Information shall be used for installation of solar panel, maintenance related services etc
- 4.2.2 To respond to your queries or communicate with you: We process your name, title, (business) contact details (including your email address, telephone number, name of your company) and any other information that you provide to us.
- 4.2.3 For surveys or other communication: We process your personal data to send you surveys on our products or services or to send you marketing communication, to keep you updated on events, special offers, products and services of Solnce Energy. We may create profiles and analyze your interactions with us.
- 4.2.4 For the development and improvement of products and services: We process aggregated Personal Information for various Solnce Energy Service-related purposes, such as developing services, enhancing, improving or modifying our Platform, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- 4.2.5 For the technical and functional management of the Platform: We process your Personal Information to help you find information in a quick and easy way and to improve access to and functionality of this Platform.
- 4.2.6 When you create an account with us, to administer the account: Upon your request, we can create a personal account for you to make the purchasing process easier for you. Upon creating your account, we will send you your personal login information.
- 4.2.7 Compliance with laws and legal obligations and protection of Solnce Energy assets and interests: We will process your Personal Information as appropriate or necessary (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence and including e.g. counterparty due diligence, money laundering, financing of terrorism and other crimes; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions and other applicable policies; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of yours or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain. We process this information on the basis of our legitimate business purposes.
4.3 Disclosure of Collected Personal Information: We do not share your data with third parties other than those mentioned in this Privacy Statement. These shall include:
- 4.3.1 Other entities within the Solnce Energy: Your personal data may be transferred to other Solnce Energy entities within the group.
- 4.3.2 Service providers and other external parties: We may also use third-party service providers to perform the Service you requested; we may also you third party service providers to process certain data on our behalf, such as information technology and related infrastructure provision, security (including identity and access management) services, and legal, financial/accounting and other similar services.
- 4.3.3 We have agreed technical, organizational and contractual measures with these third parties to ensure that your personal data is exclusively processed for the purposes mentioned above and to ensure that the data is well secured.
- 4.3.4 Only if we are required to do so by law, your personal information may be provided to supervisory agencies, fiscal authorities and investigative agencies.
4.4 We process this information on the basis of your consent, which can be withdrawn by you at any time as mentioned in Article VIII(YOUR RIGHTS).
REMOVAL OF ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1 Subject to the terms of this Policy, you may delete the account that you created on our website as well as remove your Personal Information collected and stored by Solnce Energy by mailing us on email@example.com. On removal or deletion of your account the access to all the Services will be denied.
WITHHOLDING OF CERTAIN INFORMATION
6.1 Any and every information which is necessary to accomplish the Services or comply with our legal rights and duties will be withhold, stored and retained by us, even after deletion or removal of the Account and Personal Information as stated in Article V.
6.2 In certain situations, we may aggregate your personal data so that it no longer stays to be your Personal Information, thus might be used by us for research, development or statistical purposes without giving further notice to you.
SAFETY AND SECURITY STANDARDS
7.1 We have adopted ideal and suitable safety and security standards with privacy-protective measures and features on our Platform which includes encryption, password protection, call masking, and any other measures as that we deem necessary for your information protection.
7.2 We have also adopted physical security standards to protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access and disclosure. Moreover all the necessary standards are followed as prescribed by applicable law.
7.3 You will be responsible for keeping the password protected that allows you to access certain areas of the Services. We will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your information, lost, stolen, or compromised passwords, or any activity on your user account as a result of such unauthorised disclosure of your password. If your password has been compromised in any way, please notify us immediately so that we can initiate a password change.
8.1 You have certain rights with regard to your Personal Information. This includes
- 8.1.1 In accordance with the law you may have the right to request a copy of your personal data and further, where reasonably possible, have access to your personal data.
- 8.1.2 You also may have the right to rectify and erase your personal data or to restrict or object to the use of your personal data.
- 8.1.3 Furthermore you may have the right of data portability.
- 8.1.4 In addition to that you may at any time withdraw the consent that you gave to using your personal data.
- 8.1.5 Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before the withdrawal.
- 8.1.6 You have right to access, modify or update your Personal Information.
8.2 By doing this you assure us that all the Personal Information provided by you are duly updated. This also helps us in providing you with the best possible Services according to your need. Inaccurate or incorrect information may lead to unsatisfied Services.
8.3 The request to exercise one or more of the above rights can be submitted in writing to the mailing address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have tried our best to resolve all your queries relating to our use Terms and Condition. But If you have any further questions about this Platform, please feel free to reach out to us, with your queries grievances, feedback, and comments at email@example.com or contact our grievance officer whose contact details are provided below:
- Name : Ms. Soha Kapadia
- Designation : Techno Commercial Manager
- Contact No.: 9429555581
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org